If you are new to Kombucha Tea and want to learn the basics, please click here for a great how-to tutorial.
- 2-3 Tbsp. juice from fresh berries or lemons
- Enough freshly brewed kombucha to fill a pint-sized container
- Add fruit juice to a pint-size vessel. Fill the rest of the bottle with freshly brewed kombucha, leaving about 1/2 inch headspace.
- Cap tightly and leave in a warm place to culture up to 14 days, depending on the temperature. Once kombucha is carbonated to your liking, transfer to the refrigerator.
- Serve cold, over ice if desired.
A recipe from: