Baked Parmesan Tomatoes
- 2-3 large beefsteak tomatoes
- 1 cup shaved parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp dried basil
- 1 Tbsp dried oregano
- 2 Tbsp fresh Italian parsley, roughly chopped
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Slice the tomatoes into 1/4" slices and arrange on the baking sheet.
- Top each slice with enough parmesan to cover the top, as well as a sprinkling of basil and oregano.
- Bake for 10 minutes, until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Top with the fresh chopped Italian parley.
- Serve immediately!
A recipe from: