Buffalo Chicken Wings with Ranch Dressing
Makes 4 Servings| Prep Time: 10 Min | Total Time: 35 Min (Marinating)
- 1/4 cup Spicy Chocolate BBQ Sauce (click here)
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 5 pounds (approx. 20-24 pieces) chicken wings
- 1 Tbsp paprika
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp ghee or coconut oil
Save For Dipping Later:
Ranch Dressing - click here
- Mix the Spicy Chocolate BBQ Sauce with the olive oil and rub the mixture all over the chicken wings
- Let the wings marinate in the fridge for at least an hour or overnight (longer = move flavorful)
- Once marinated, remove from the fridge. Mix the paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, salt and black pepper in a small bowl
- Preheat the oven to 400’ F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place wings on a cutting board and discard any remaining marinade from bowl
- Sprinkle the spice mix on all sides of the chicken
- Heat a large pan greased with ghee over a medium-high heat. When hot, add the wings. Working in batches of four, fry the wings quickly on both sides, just for half a minute, and then place on the baking sheet. This will help the wings crisp up and will enhance the flavor.
- When all the wings are ready, transfer the tray to the oven and bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Keep an eye on them to prevent burning. Meanwhile, prepare the Ranch dressing.
- When the wings have cooked through, remove from the oven and serve the wings with Ranch dressing!
- Total carbs: 5.4 g
- Fiber: 1.6 g
- Net Carbs: 3.8 g
- Protein: 28.5 g
- Fat: 59.4 g
A recipe from the “KetoDiet Cookbook” authored by Martina Slajerova