If you are new to Kombucha Tea and want to learn the basics, please click here for a great how-to tutorial.
- 2 tsp. greens powder
- (1-2 Tbsp.) Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Enough kombucha to fill a 16-ounce vessel
- Add the greens powder and lemon juice to a 16-ounce container.
- Fill with kombucha, leaving 1/2-1 inch of headspace.
- Cap tightly and shake vigorously to dissolve greens powder. Culture 3-7 days or until desired level of carbonation is reached.
- Drink immediately or move bottles to refrigerator.
A recipe from: