The Keto Cowboy's
Favorite White Fish Recipe
Coconut & Pecan Encrusted Baked Whitefish
Slightly sweet with a touch of spice, this delicious recipe has a crunchy crust that melts in your mouth!
- 4 pieces of approximately 5 oz Alaskan Cod or Flounder
- 1/4 cup melted, grass-fed butter
- 1/2 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
- 1/2 tsp ground, cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup very finely chopped, organic pecans
- 1/2 cup organic, shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoons fresh ground, organic flax seed
- coconut oil (enough to coat baking dish)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Coat a glass baking dish (sized appropriate to the fish) with coconut oil and set aside.
- Combine the melted butter, salt, and cayenne pepper in a large bowl. Place the fish in the batter and coat evenly. Set aside
- Mix the pecans, coconut, and flax seeds in a large bowl, and roll the battered fish gently in the mixture.
- Place the coated fish in the glass baking dish and add the left over pecan mix to the top.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until fish is cooked through.
Serve with your favorite side and ENJOY!
If you are searching for a tasty side dish, look no further! Try Dr. K and The Keto Cowboy’s recipe below: