Dr Korman's Keto Krunch
Refrigerate these well, and eat them fast! They do melt and soften as they warm to room temperature!
Makes 4 Servings.
- 3 Tbs Raw Organic Cacao Nibs - Fresh Ground*
- 2 Tbs Organic Shredded Coconut
- 3 Tbs Organic Sunflower Seeds
- 2 Tbs Fresh Ground Flax Seeds*
- 2 Tbs Organic Almond Butter Raw (Unsweetened / Unsalted)
- 1 Tbs Organic Almond Flour
- 1 tsp Coconut Crystals
- 1/4 c Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1/4 tsp Organic Fresh Vanilla Bean (use scraped-out, insides of an individual bean, or substitute with 1/4 tsp of pure vanilla or pure extract.
- 6 drops "Now" Stevia Glycerite (to your taste)
* Use a coffee grinder or something similar to freshly grind the noted ingredients
- 4 Organic Raw Macadamia nuts, chopped and divided
- A Dash of Pink Himalayan Salt
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Use a spatula to divide batch into either paper, or silicone lined muffin trays. (We divide the batch into 4. You can use mini-trays and liners to make 8, but, you will be eating two anyway, so why bother!)
- Place in refrigerator for a few minutes to get the batch to "set".
- Once set, top each piece with the chopped macadamia nuts and a dash of Pink Himalayan Salt.
- Refrigerate again for at least 10 minutes.
Eat them quickly! They melt quickly.
Nutritional value per serving:
- Calories 290
- Fat 28 grams
- Carbohydrates 3 grams
- Protein 5 grams