Fresh Tarragon Cauliflower
- 2 cups Riced cauliflower (made from scratch or frozen from the grocer)
- 10 oz chicken stock (we make ours from water and organic chicken base)”Better than Bullion” 1 medium yellow onion chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh chopped parsley
- 2 Tbsp Grass fed Butter
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Tarragon chopped fine
- 1⁄2 tsp pink Himalayan salt
- 1⁄2 tsp pepper
- Place the butter, chopped onion, salt, pepper in sauce pan and cook on low heat until onions are translucent.
- Then add the chicken stock , cauliflower, tarragon, and parsley, and cook on low, until the liquid is absorbed.
- Add a little water as you are cooking if the cauliflower gets to dry.
This side dish pairs nicely with the Keto Cowboy's favorite white fish recipe, which is available by clicking the button below: