Keto Cowboy's Grass Fed Beef Jerky
This Grass-Fed Beef Jerky is a delicious snack which you can prepare, and take on the go! This recipe makes 16, 1-ounce sticks. Each stick has approximately:
Fat - 4 grams
Protein - 7 grams
Carbs - 0 grams
- 1 lb Grass Fed Ground Beef
- 1 Tbsp Bragg's Liquid Aminos
- 1 Tbsp Organic Lemon Juice (not concentrate)
- 1 Tbsp Louisiana or Chalula Hot Sauce (Less or more, depending on your preference)
- 1 tsp Organic Crushed Garlic
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan/Celtic Sea Salt
- 1/8 tsp Cayenne Pepper (Less or more depending on your preference)
- 1/8 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/8 tsp Ground Cumin
*See our suggestions for purchasing a Jerky Gun and Food Dehydrator in our "Cooking Supplies" section of the website.
1. Mix well all ingredients, by hand, in a large bowl.
3. You should end up with approximately 16 strips per pound of ground beef.
4. Turn dehydrator on at 165* for 8-10 hours.
5. When finished, let cool, and then place strips in a ziplock bag, or sealed container, and store in refrigerator for up to 1 week.
Take a few when traveling for the perfect "snack on the go", or take and enjoy them while at work!
Enjoy them with some grass fed cheese! That makes for a delicious snack!
They can also be used to dip in some guacamole for a delicious protein and fat combo!