Parmesan & Seed Crackers
This is a delicious cracker recipe you can enjoy making yourself! Dip these in our roasted eggplant dip; guacamole, or spread them with butter! Use your imagination! They are even good plain!
- 1 cup Organic, Raw, Sunflower Seeds
- 1/2 cup Raw Flax Seeds
- 1/2 cup Chia Seeds
- 3/4 cup Finely Grated Parmesan
- 3 tbsp Chopped Fresh Rosemary
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan Salt
- 1 Large Egg
- 2 tbsp Melted Butter
- Preheat oven to 300 F
- In a high-powered blender or food processor, grind the sunflower seeds, flax seeds and chia seeds until finely ground. Transfer to a large bowl
- Stir in Parmesan, fresh rosemary, garlic powder and baking powder and salt
- Stir in egg and butter, until dough comes together
- Turn dough out onto a large piece of parchment paper and pat into a square, this may take two cooking trays. Top with another large piece of parchment paper. Roll out to about a 1/8” thickness, as evenly as you can. (Use a couple of shish kabob skewers to help, as seen in the pictures.) Remove top parchment paper.
- Use a sharp knife or pizza cutter to score into 2” squares.
- Transfer whole bottom parchment paper to a large baking sheet
- Bake for 35-40 minutes until edges are golden brown and the crackers are firm to the touch.
- Remove and let cool completely before breaking apart.
Nutritional Information: Serves 10 A serving is 4 crackers.
- Fat: 18 g
- Protein: 9 g
- Carbs: 9 g
- Fiber: 7
- Total Net Carbs: 2 grams