- Nitrite-free bacon
- 2 Free range eggs, poached
- Turnips and onion, chopped and sauteed in grass-fed kerrygold butter, or extra virgin olive oil
- Add fresh Hollandaise sauce on top!
Fresh Hollandaise Sauce:
- 2 egg yolks
- 1/4 lemon, juiced, or to taste
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- 1 pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup salted butter, melted and heated
Beat egg yolks, lemon juice, salt and cayenne pepper together in a bowl, or blender, until smooth. Slowly stream heated, melted butter into the egg yolk mixture, while whisking, to incorporate.