Pork Egg Roll in a Bowl
Prep Time: 5 Min | Cook Time: 25 Min | Total Time: 30 Min
- 2 tbsp sesame oil (get it here)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 5 green onions, sliced on a bias (white and green parts)
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger (get it here)
- sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp Sriracha or garlic chili sauce, more to taste
- 14 oz bag coleslaw
- 3 tbsp Coconut Aminos or soy sauce(get it here)
- 1 tbsp Rice Wine Vinegar (get it here)
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- Heat sesame oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add the garlic, onion, and white portion of the green onions. Sauté until the onions are translucent and the garlic is fragrant.
- Add the ground pork, ground ginger, sea salt, black pepper and Sriracha. Sauté until the pork is cooked through.
- Add the coleslaw mix, coconut aminos, and rice wine vinegar. Sauté until the coleslaw is tender.
- Top with green onions and sesame seeds before serving.
- Total carbs: 8 g
- Fiber: 3.8 g
- Protein: 14.8 g
- Fat: 18.7 g
A recipe from: