Roasted Spicy Garlic Eggplant Slices
Makes 4 Servings| Prep Time: 5 Min | Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 Eggplant
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp red pepper
- 1 tsp sweet paprika (optional)
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 425 F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice the eggplant into rounds.
- Put eggplant slices on a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Brush the eggplant slices with olive oil on both sides.
- Sprinkle the eggplant slices with garlic powder, red pepper, sweet paprika and Italian seasoning.
- Put eggplant in the oven and bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove eggplant from the oven and sprinkle with Pink Himalayan salt.
* Recipe by Melanie Cooks at http://www.melaniecooks.com